FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Backed the trailer in too low and came in under the guide. Took a little chunk out.
Going to post pictures of how I fix it, but I am open to suggestions before I start.
-Jeff
I own a 2008 Sea Ray 185 Sport and bought it in 2010. I hired a boat inspector to look it over since I bought it used. There was a significant amount of buildup in the hull but the boat guy said I shouldn't be worried about it.
Since then I have tried to clean it out and it keeps coming back...
I have a 2008 Sea Ray 185 Sport and the Digital Hours Meter is fading, or not showing all of the parts of numbers. Suggestions?
Also, does anyone know a good cover for the 2008 Sea Ray 185 Sport w/Tower?
Goes to me!
First time at a new lake. Ran into some rocks trying to ski in a shallow bay.
2008 Sea Ray 185 Sport. 4.3L Alpha One. Usually run about 4 - 5 guys. Skiing/Wakeboarding etc.
Think I can just buy a new prop and skeg guard? If so, any recommendations? Or should I bite the...
I know nothing about this.. figured I would upload a picture and ask you all what kind of maintenance care I should be doing to keep the wheel and brake system in good condition.
Hello Hello,
You all were so helpful with my previous question that I will start asking a lot more!
On the underside of my hull I noticed quite a bit of scratching and even a couple spots that were chipped with metal showing. Or it looks like metal.
Can you give me some advice, should I be...
After I got home from the lake I realized my boat was on the trailer crooked and one of the V's is sitting on a trailer pad. Should I go back tomorrow and fix this or can it wait till the weekend?
2008 Sea Ray 185 Sport