FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm looking for any suggestions if the screwed in window in my 1989 220DA can be replaced with a vent window?
For those of you who know it's the old style, just a piece of fogged plexy glass.
Anything out there to replace it with?
Thanks in Advance.
Frank
Hello,
I'm looking to replace the ignition switch in my 1989 Sea Ray. Everything I read reads 1990 and up. I even got the number from the parts PDF on the Sea Ray site and can't find it anywhere on the internet.
Thanks in advance.
Frank
Looking to see if it's as easy as just switching switches.
I can get a set from an early 90's Searay that are lighted.
Will these work without any additional wiring?
Thanks Alot
I am looking for some help with my quicksilver shifter.I've been told its probably the switch in the shifter. The trailer button works fine. I don't know what the part number is or how to find it so I can replace it. I heard there may be a repair kit??? Thanks for any help.
I have a 1989 Searay...
I was looking for any help with trying to figure out every time I Switch to go to Shore power on my Panel you hear a buzz and then it snaps back like a short is in the system. I had a friend check it out and he feels it's in the battery charger itself. It's a Newmar RM-20. Any suggestions?
Thank-You
Looking for any info on repair or replacement of aft cabin window on my Sea Ray. I've looked at several pictures of the same type of boat and they all seem to have that Stain in the aft cabin from a leak. If is the window or Captions chair?? I'll have all winter to figure it out,but any help...