FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello people. I'm thinking of widening my 19-foot fiberglass boat, by ripping it from stem to stern, along both sides of the keel. My main concern is the proper way of installing the additional fiberglass to fill the void space, and reattaching the keel.
I was thinking of making it an...
Good day people. I am going to look at a 2000 60 hp with electric start. I have an automotive compression tester (fittings are millimeters). Will this work on an outboard?
I've never done this before, and I understand you need to remove all plugs, but ground them, in addition to disabling the...
Hello people. I'm new to this site, so I'm not overly familiar with the rules of posting, so thank-you for your patience.
I am thinking of buying a used 2-stroke Yamaha, and the seller says the compression on the middle cylinder is low. He says that the other 2 are > 100 but the middle one is...