FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a 99 Javelin 19 foot fish & ski with a Johnson 175. I love the boat, it is in almost new condition.
The only problem is the hole shot is terrible. When the boat planes out the motor revs up and the prop blows out, then it will catch up to itself.
Does anyone have this...
I have a 1999 Johnson 150. Usually it runs good for the first few starts and then after that day warms up it does not want to take off. It starts hard then it does not want to pull it self out of the water. Things that help me get going are when I rev it up first then let it idle back down...
Hello,
I would like to convert my 1987 30 HP Johnson CJ30RCUB from tiller to remote. I want to keep the pull start to save on the cost is that possible? Or do I need to convert everything?
What parts will I need and where is the least expensive way to get them?
I just want steering, Gear...