FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Guys/Gals,
Well, I found out why my neighbor disconnected the VRO Warning Horn. One of the original o-rings in the VRO Pump deteriorated and he could not find a replacement o-ring so he went to the store and bought an o-ring but it was a little larger than the factory one. So he says that...
Ok,
I just got this boat from my neighbor and I am very proud of it. It's not the greatest boat but I only had $800 cash to spend.
Anyway, my neighbor and I are taking it out today and after reading about the VRO, I am slightly alarmed. He disconnected the VRO fuse because he said it was...
Hey Guys/Gals,
I'm a first time boat owner and a long time forum user (arborist, polaris atv forum, etc.). She is not much to look at but as long as she gets me around the Northern Lakes of Minnesota we will be just fine. Anyway, just wanted to drop a line before I start searching the forum...