FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone know where the nuetral lobes should be when in forward gear. It looks to me Like there is a lobe for every gear but when u put it in forward I'm off the highest lobe. Is this right? Or do I need to adjust. I'm saying thus because it seems to come out of gear easily because it isn't...
Anyone know the best way to remove the gearcase to driveshaft seal part #0318973? I made a weak attempt to remove it but it didn't budge. Do I need a special tool or do I have to heat it up?
Thanks
Mike
Anyone know if you can just buy a bushing-rubber-bushing that goes into part #0436469? I really hate to pay $130 for the part if i can only replace the bushing.
thanks,
Mike