FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
When I raise my new to me (98 Mariner 250) to its full lift it seems to freeze up and is difficult to get back down, hope I have explained this properly and would appreciate any advice. I am new to this site so am looking forward to some sound advice. Thanks in advance.
Have a 2302 Trophy with a few projects to be done. Need to replace the transom trim, plastic trim. Was wondering what I can do and where I might be able to get trim pieces?
Thanks in advance and I will be back with more questions.