FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I have a 1990 cadorette holiday 210 with at 4.3merc As the title says - loses all electrical power but comes back shortly. It all started last weekend, I went to trim up then all the gauges went haywire and the engine would start to stall I would let go of the trim button every thing was...
Hello I have a 1990 4.3merc. when driving say around ? throttle, their is a sweet spot were if I leave the shifter in that spot it sound like the engine cuts in and out every 30sec or so(cutting power to the engine) could I have a bad shift interrupter? If I move the shifter a hair forward and...
Hello, I am new to boating this year and This is my first post.
I have a few questions before I buy this boat. It is a 1990 21 ft Cadorette Holiday 210 4.3 Merc with a alpha 1 outdrive.[B]
The guy said he had a [B]FULL tune up New plugs,wires,rebuilt carb ETC ETC at the marina. Took it out for...