FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys, I know this is tough, but the wife wants to know how much gas is going to cost before we buy our first boat. What I'm looking at now is a 1997 Key West 17ft DC with a 1997 115 mariner 2 stroke. hull weight about 1150lbs I think per NADA and engine roughly 350lbs? I know it depends...