FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi im considering the above unit as it seems like a good package (although maybe a little pricey!)
The question i have is this unit as good as a dedicated fish finder? as say the garmin 400c?
Re: 1980 glass marlin 17 ft
The clearer photos are a boat almost identical. in one of the photos you can see rot that i only just discovered, it looks bad and is spread over a meter on the walk about Ii guess ill have to pull all the rot out and insert a new piece?
I went over the rest of the...
Hi people
I have recently just purchased the above boat, I love it, it has a great shape and plenty of character. However I'm finding little to none information regarding it's history, I am about to restore her back to her former glory and I have been trying to access old pics to get some ideas...