FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Help me please!!!!!!....Background...Running WOT pulling a kid on tube...lose power down to idle but does not die...back off throttle for 10 seconds then give a little throttle...motor powers up slightly then bleeds off again to idle....shut it after that and it will not start again....doing...
I have a 1990 Johnson 90hp outboard that lost power while at WOT pulling someone on a tube....i shut it down then it would not start at all...... This thing ran great until then. I bought the boat used from someone and never had anything checked other than compression which was good...it sat...
Here is the deal..........I boat this boat used from a guy and the boat had sat for two years.....It has ran great until the other day... Here is some background of what I have done before my question.....I filled the tank up once with 17 gals of premium fuel plus a bottle of Sea Foam and...
Hello.....I am new to this forum and to boating....all help is appreciated.....I have recently purchased a 17' Sea Pro Center Console with a 90hp Johnson VRO 2 stroke with the VRO disable and fuel has to be mixed. Both were manufactured in 1990.....The boat hadnt been ran in two years so I have...