FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've been all over Google trying to find 5'X10"X1/2" marine plywood. Everyone I've talked to says I can't buy just one sheet, but that's all I need to do the job. Can anyone help me find one sheet? I'm willing to drive several hundred miles to pick it up as shipping would be over $150.00. I...
I have a 40 HP merc two cylinder that is only firing on one cyl. How do I check the trigger and switch box, and what does the trigger do? I've checked the stator and coils and they are good. Thanks
Hi All, I'm new to the forum. My 1981 Merc engine is only running on one cylinder. We've checked the stator and coils with an Ohm meter and they check out OK. What does the trigger do, and how do I check it? I also need to know how to check the Switch box. We switched the coils and the same...