FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I stored my 97 Dorel 170BR for the winter. I put the engine down. I went to get things ready for the summer season and my tilt/trim will not lift up the engine. The tilt/trim button makes a noise but nothing happens. How can I manually raise the engine? The boat motor is a 1996 Force 120.