FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am working on a 1985 Rajun Cajun and under the pedestal mount on the rear deck is rotted out from the deck not getting sealed well when the mount was installed. Is there a product that I can use to fill the void created if I were to install another piece of wood under the decking? I cant get...
I got an old Ragin Cajun with an 85 GT150 on it. I have been working on this motor for a almost a year. I made great headway with it but right after I got it it turned turtle when my area was flooded by Harvey. I left it on the trailer with the plug out. It was heart breaking. I was set back but...
Yesterday I was on the Neches river with my family running trot lines when a guy in a big nice bass boat tried to swamp me in my little aluminium boat twice. The first time he came running up from behind me and cut me off while I was turning up a branch off of the main river. Then he came back...
I have an 84 Johnson 40hp outboard and it misses. I just rebuilt both carbs and all passages have been blown out. What are some of the things that can cause a miss in outboards? Timing, plug wires, etc... I just need a punch list if you will to try and get it straightened out. :blue:
I recently got a new to me starcraft aluminium boat with a Johnson 40 model J40ECR. The problem is with the control pushed full forward I don't get WOT. It's more like just under half. I tried numerous times to adjust it at the motor but no luck. I am thinking it may be in the controls. You can...