FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: How I converted my ski boat to a bass boat
The floor was rotted so I replaced it with new plywood coated both sides with fiberglass resin.
RUNNING INTO A PROBLEM, CAN'T UPLOAD PICS SO I'LL LEAVE IT AT THIS UNTIL i CAN FIGURE IT OUT.
This is what I had, a '76 malabu boat runabout. with a ' 75 murcery 1500.
This is what I turned it into over a last summer about 100hrs. I am retired so time was no problem. It was a fun project. I retired from a construction background so I had most of the tools needed. I know how much...
About a year ago I recieved "free" a '76 Malibu ski boat w/'75 Mercury 1500. Engine ran great and the boat was sound. However at 65, I am not into blasting aroung the lake but I do like to fish. I saw right away to potential for makint this into a bass boat and this became my summer project...