FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So, I'm right there with you. Very similar situation happened to me the first year we had the boat and after about 40 hours or so. I also threw every maintenance a part at it, until the very last CAM Sensor was installed and it fired right up and ran incredible.
Fast forward to today and the...
2005 Volvo Penta 5.7 GI-E (3869258).
The Titan Performance parts appear to be a better grade of component. Metal housing and the cap appears to be thicker plastic than the original GM or Amazon equivalent.
I may have performed the compression test incorrectly. I've seen a video where I should...
Early May 2021, the boat was de-winterized and ran perfectly throughout the entire 2021 summer season and yes, we ran it as hard as we did in the previous year with water activities. I have 4 kids and they love the watersports. I would estimate, at this point we put almost another 50 hours on...