FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1997 F50 and im trying to sync all 4 carbs and I have the top three of the vacuum guages balanced at 20inches but I cant figure out how to adjust the bottom carb with out changing the idle.
I have a 1976 70 HP Johnson that runs great but has no tilt and trim. And then I have a 1986 70 HP Johnson that is locked up but it has tilt and trim. Is it possible to take the 1976 powerhead and put it on the 1986 midsection? They look like there the same powerheads, Im just not sure about...
New to the forum and i was wondering if yall could give me a little help.
Im in the process of rebuilding my 2000 model 150hp VMax, it spit a ring and scored the journel on the crankshaft. It also took a chunk of the piston out and got the inside of the block prety good. I know i am going to...