FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am working on a 25hp Evinrude E25ELEOA. The motor will idle fine but if I start giving it gas, it starts to flood itself out. I think it may be the primer solenoid. It seems there is a fuel line going from the primer solenoid to the back side of the carb and when I give the motor gas, it...
I am working on a 1995 E25ELEOA 25hp motor. It has been sitting for a couple years. Took the carb apart and cleaned everything and have it running. When the motor is at an idle, the motor runs fine. If i start giving the motor some gas it will rev up for a little bit, but once it gets to a...