FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?
I would Love to be a member of the Tri Hull club
I have a 1972 Fantasy Tri Hull
18 ft length Single Axle Trailer
Engine is a AQ130C
Outrive Is a Volvo 270 NX
Prop Is a 14 1/4 x 17
Gear Rate Is 2:15 : 1
Boat is new to Me....Still Learnin But not...
Re: Official Business of the 3V Club ( aka tri hull club )
I wanna join TOO....I am new on here but have learned soooo much from you guys on this site.
Now when i go to ask questions for parts and etc I dont sound like i am a complete NEWBIE!!!
1972 Fantasy Boats of Costa Mesa California
Volvo 4 cyl INline Volvo Penta 270 Outdrive
Sterndrive i/o .....Tri Hull Boat
Cant find any info on the company or the company that took them over
ive got plenty of info on the engine and outdrive, just looking for ACTUAL model