FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am open to all suggestions I know there are a few different ways to approach this but I am asking for your honest opinions. I was reading the West System Fiberglass boat repair and maintenance http://www.westsystem.com/ss/assets/HowTo-Publications/Fiberglass-Boat-Repair-and-Maintenance.pdf...
Ok so I'm not going to start another gamefisher rebuild thread. There are plenty of them here for me to study but I do however want to know how that finish is achieved on the interior of the gamefisher in pic. I mean the little blue accent in paint or fiberglass. What is that? Its driving me...
I have a chance to pick up this boat in trade and I want to know if it will work for me. I live in Houston and I mostly do a mix of fishing saltwater and freshwater Ive always thought about getting a boat but never did so. Since this one wont cost me anything I thought maybe this was the perfect...