FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Howdy Folks, I have a 1957/58 Johnson 35. The gas can that came with the boat leaks fuel out the pressure pump when pumping, the motoer will run a few seconds then die if I don't keep pumping on the can. Do they make rebuild kits for these older 6 gal. cans? I'm thinking that fuel is not...
Howdy Folks, I have a Johnson model rde 19 35hp. Can you tell me what the correct oil mix ratio is? I did a search and found everything from 50:1 to 24:1. I want to make sure I get it right. I plan on purchasing a shop manual for the motor, just can't swing quite yet. Thanks
Howdy Folks, i'm new to the forum and to owning a boat. I have model RDE 19 Johnson sea horse 35hp. I am having a hard time finding a manual for it and I think I might have a water pump problem. It starts and runs great but I am getting very little water out of the outlet. I didn't run it...