FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1965 mfg niagra and I took the seats out but the boat is pretty nice. It has a running 40hp Johnson 1965 motor on it also the trailor. I'm buying a car and want have a way to pull it and really don't have the time for a boat project. If I put it on craigslist what should I really try to...
I'm about to start restoring this boat that no one wanted. I found it at a goodwill car auction and got it for $200.00 and it has a running 40hp Johnson motor on the boat. As of now I have repaired the trailor but I will go ahead and post a before picture of the boat. I will update as I go along.
I'm new to boats and I bought a 1965 niagra and I didn't notice until I went to pull the boat on the trailor a issue. In the inside at the front where you hook the boat to be pulled on the trailor the wood is like wet and the hook is sinking in. Is this a major issue and how do you fix this. Or...