FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Where would I attach the sender wire for a tach? I tried the yellow/green stator wires and the tach worked for about 5 minutes, now it does nothing. Did I fry it from overvoltage? The other connections I made to it are as follows:
LT- To blue/yellow gauge lights wire under dash
GND- to black...
I just got a used 1990 16' Spectrum Escort (made by Tracker) and am removing the original Humminbird in dash depth finder and replacing with a tach. the terminals on gauge are:
Gnd- got it
IGN-
SEND-
LT
Can someone tell me exactly where to make the connections for IGN and SEND? The motor is a...