FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok boat experts. I'm an auto tech, so when it comes to the mechanical or electrical I can handle it, but I don't know where to go here. I have a 1983 Chris Craft/Viking 190SC tri-hull deck boat. I got it out yesterday and found out the tarp I had covering it had a hole in it. There is a soft...
Hopefully someone can help me. I have a 1983 Chriscraft (190sc) 18 1/2' deck boat. 5.0L (305) Mercruiser. I am looking for a wiring diagram for the power trim pump, relays & switch. I've looked all over the internet and went to the local boat shop, and no luck. No one seems to have a schematic...