FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought my first boat and am trying to determine the picth on the prop.
I measured the diameter 13" the only thing I can see stamped on the prop are the #'s 3146. There are a couple dings in the prop but I'm not sure if it's right for my boat. It's an 18ft Sunbird center console with an...