FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just ordered a starter gear because when starting it skips on the teeth. The gears on the starter are bad, but do I also need to buy the nut and spring kit?? mine looks ok. I would have just ordered it but they want 27.00 for a spring and a nut.The pinion gear was 45.00. Thanks Jazz
Does anyone know if I can use a ignition switch from any parts dealer with push choke?? The OEM is 47.00 and I found one for 17.00 , can I use this one?? Thanks
I am looking for parts and I can't find the site with the micro-fish part #'s and diagrams.. I cant find the site for some reason. oem parts<br />Any help would be nice!!!