FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 14ft aluminum side console bass boat with a 15hp johnson 2-stroke on the back. I bought a tube to pull my girl around on, it is rated for 170lb max. The tube planes out nice for her and we can zoom around and have fun. When I get on the tube (all 205lbs of me) it will not plane out...
I've done a bunch of reading on these forums about the pros and cons of doing this - that is not what I am asking about. I just want to know how I can figure out what the differences are between the motors so I can purchase and install the parts to safely upgrade it to the 15hp.
I live on a...
I've bought a second battery for my 14ft v-bottom. I plan to keep it charged but not hooked up unless necessary. I plan to store it in the front bows dry storage but I don't want the battery to bang up my aluminum hull (which is exposed). I was thinking I could build a wooden table that fits...
Hi, I am new here. I've got a 14ft Grumman bass boat with a 1998 2-stroke 9.9hp Johnson on it. The prop right now is a 9.25" Diameter, 8 pitch. I feel like the boat isn't getting up out of the water fully with 2 people sitting in the driver seats. When my girl sits on the bow, we seem to...