FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am the owner of a fiberglass repair facility and often do work for customers either in marinas or that live on canals. This usually entails them paying for a haul-out in the case of the marina, or having to get there boat back on the trailer in the case of the canal. Maybe Im not the first to...
So Ive recently discovered the duratec gelcoat thinner and ive been playing with it a little and noticed a few things:
When mixed at 1:1 like the can says, man does it get thin, so thin that when sprayed, it literally leaves NO orange peel.
However, it is not curing right. it seems to take 2...
Hi guys, I run a small fiberglass repair business in TX. I have worked in the glass industry for awhile but have just opened my own shop. I already seem to have a catastrophic issue that no one can explain.
I am working on a Navy Blue Mastercraft 2008. I know dark colors are hard to work in...