FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
5.0 mercruiser carbed SN:OW355448
I had another thread but it got moved to the prop section. I was convinced this might actually be a prop problem until I made some improvements. This motor has some hesitation while accelerating, it bounces RPM's a little. Its a small cough. It doesn't seem to...
I have a 2006 crownline 200 ls with a 5.0 mercruiser SN:OW355448. This thing HATES to get on plane. It doesnt even like to plane out with just 2 people. When I have 4 or 5, it takes a while to plane. Once it gets up on plane and starts setting the bow down, it takes off. This is about 20 mph...
I have replaced an exhaust manifold on my boat already and now it's time for the other. Question is are brands like Mallory and Sierra ok? I used oem last time.
I want to do it cheap as possible of course but I don't want to put junk on there.
Also, what is Sierra part number?
Engine serial...
2006 crownline 200 ls with 5.0L mercruiser
engine serial OW355448
So I bought my boat at the end of the year last year, only got to run it a little and then had it winterized. All fluids have been changed.
What needs to be checked to begin the season? Just want to make sure I don't miss...
I am new to this, but I will try to explain my question.
I have a 5.0 mpi mercruiser 2006 and water is leaking from the bottom of one of the cooling manifolds into the engine bay. It is freshwater cooled.
I can't see under there but I know there is a hose going down there. Is there anything...