FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My OEM lowrance in my 1995 Four Winns Horizon 200 shows a depth, but it is constantly fluctuating and is obviously not accurate since it will show values of 400 and 500 feet. I have my rear bulk head out, and access to my transducer. Has anyone had experience working with these devices? Thank...
I have a squeeking noise emitting from alternator and smoking belts. When I run at low RPM's for a few minutes then I can run it up in RPM''s and it won't squeak or smoke. So I'm planning to pull alternator. Does anyone have pictures or explanation of a good way to remove. With the bulk head so...
1995 Four Winns Horizon 200 with 5.0L Mercruiser cobra engine (This is a re-post, acccidently posted in OMC forum)
I have a 5.0L Mercruiser that was running well last season. I was getting it ready yesterday, and after changing oil and lower unit oil (engine oil a little over the full mark by...