FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a BF75 (7.5 hp) and I think I sucked some mud up into the water pump. I saw the prop kick up mud and then about 10 minutes later I noticed that the water was just dripping out of the water outlet port. Is there a thermostat? Should there be water coming out of the port all the time? If it...