FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am redoing my jon boat transom and came across a snag. The wood I cut for the transom is much wider than the cap rail at the back of the boat. See the attached photos. I'm planning right now on being only electric and will have a transom mounted TM on this. Will this be a problem either...
I know this is a very well covered subject on here, and I have looked at many of the diagrams offered already, but since this is my first electrical project, and none of the diagrams are exactly what I am trying to do I want to ask for some input from the professionals on here.
I am modifying a...