FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking for original brochures for a 1970 Atlantic Weekender I recently picked up. I got time. I hope to have it ready for 2009 or 2010 after I sell my 59 Owens
Also need for the starboard side of the cuddy cabin the aluminum GW ICON
Again....I have time but want to get it out there and...