FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1975 Evinrude 70 hp that I am trying to replace the ignition switch on. I have a 5 terminal switch currently and am replacing it with a 6 terminal ignition switch. The switch has the choke build in but i currently have an external choke switch. I want to wire the switch so I can keep...
I replaced the throttle cables on my 1976 Evinrude 70 hp. I also took apart my power pilot and cleaned it and greased it up. I got everything connected, but now the engine is idling at a high rpm, I don't know if I screwed something up or if I just have to adjust something, thanks in advance
I am new so I apologize if this is not how I am suppose to do this.
I just bought a boat, 1976 bee craft b5000, 16ft, I noticed a soft spot in the floor and after some research found out it is very expensive to repair. I was just going to rip up the carpet and seal the crank and lay plywood...