FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My recoil spring broke. It was at the very bottom and I was able to cut just a little of it off and reattach it. The problem is that it won't tighten. Is there something I can do withought buying a new spring? Thanks!
When I purchased my motor it was set to where I could go from Start to High. It wouldn't turn to shift or stop or any of the other settings. I know I can adjust that at the tiller arm elbow but my question is where should it be set? And when I get it to that setting to I need to adjust the...
I bought a 1956 Starcraft and stripped it down and sanded. Then I sprayed on some metal/aluminum primer. Then I applied the gluvit last weekend I took it out yesterday and I didn't see any leaks. It rained a little last night I went out to clean it up for painting and now there is a few spots...
My pull cord snapped yesterday. I have a couple of questions. I was going to head to the mower shop to find a replacement. Any clue how long it is? Also how do I replace it and get it to retract properly once I do?
I bought my first boat ever last week and it came equipped with an Evinrude Sportwin 9.5. I've had it out twice now. I know I need a new kill switch but what else should I do for upkeep. I am brand new at this and clueless. Thanks!