FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
buy it that talk about leaking rivits is all talk i had a chance at one but missed it by a couple of minutes ended rebuildin a sea nymph gls 195 no leaking rivits.
I bought this boat last year it had a bad transom has a 115 horse yamaha did a compression test all is good I am getting ready to monstaline the transom splash well and the flat part on top waiting for weather to clear up. I already replaced transom used the old timers formula, I will get some...