FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 86 Bass Tracker that I did some work on (winter project). The top part of the boat is black with gray metal flake. I cleaned it up real good and sprayed it with automotive clear coat. After 6 months it started to dull and then peal off. Any suggestions how to strip it off and what to...
I have a 1965 Johnson 40 HP and could someone tell me what gap the points should be and the plugs. I had it running good but when out riding it seems like it is misfiring once in a while. Its like it skips a beat. Could this be a timing issue? When you are running wide open it does not occur as...
I just bought a 1986 tb1710 bass tracker that needs the floor replaced in it. Has anyone replaced one that could maybe give me some insight as to what I am in for? Also was wondering if there somewhere to get a wiring diagram? Thanks