FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a 1977 Angler CC with a 1973 Mercury 1150 Outboard and the ignition was missing. I bought a new ignition at a boat dealer and there was'nt a wiring diagram in it. The wires are a different color then the wiring harness. Please help!!! I tried to look up the diagram, but all they...