FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Alright, so I recently a few weeks back put a new Trigger and thought that would solve the issue of the "No Spark" problem but it did not. Any suggestions on what I should do next to make it run again?
Ok, so I figured out that the spark plugs are not giving out any spark. but there is gas going into the cylinders it's just that the spark plugs will not give out any spark. Do you guys have any idea how to fix that problem? There is a brand new Rectifier, Selonoid, Fuel Filter, and the plugs...
I just checked to see if there is compression in the cylinders and it's good. I am planning on checking the lever to see if there is something wrong but are there any other ideas on why it will not run?
I followed the gas and there's nothing clogged, the gas is going in just fine. There is also a good spark on the plugs, I checked them on OEMs, and they are good. I bought all new coils so I don't think that is the issue and the spark plugs give off a good spark. But I have not checked the...
my starting procedure is I pump the primer bulb till it gets tight then I pull to prime counter-clockwise and pull then I put a marine Raider motor flusher down in the lower unit connected to my hose to get water in there when I began to try to run it. (the motor flusher looks like water muffs)...
I have a 1995 bass tracker 25hp mercury tracker 2 stroke cycle and it will crank but never start. I have cleaned the carburetor checked to see if everything was alright on which it was I did however changed the primer bulb, checked the fuel filter which was good and I also changed the Seloniod...