FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This forum is great. I have already learned a lot from the search function but have a few questions I didn't find the answer to. I have a 199? 75hp 3 cyl Force by Mercury Marine on my boat. Cannot locate a mod or ser# anywhere and will look at the number stamped on the block by #1 cylinder spark...
Where is a good place to buy the decals for a 1986 Mr170 CC? Previous owner removed them. All I can seem to find is the small decals. The decals looks as if they were 8' long and about 6" tall.
Just bought a 86 Starcraft CC with a Force by Mercury Marine 75hp motor on it. Runs great but would like to find the year and other info. I know from the Force forum that it is between a 92 and 96 motor but can't find a manufacturer tag on it anywhere. Is it by chance not a tag and casted...
I just purchased a 84 Starcraft MR 170 and it has a 75 HP Force by Mercury Marine. Where do I find the year, model # and etc... ? Any known issues with this particular motor?
Bought my first Starcraft this weekend. A MR 170 center console with a 75hp Force by Mercury motor. But I can't seem to find any specifications on the boat anywhere. I have a little issue with porposing and a rooster tail flooding the splash well ( I think it is from the tranducer and I will be...
Have to move fast on this one. I currently run a 1975 25HP long shaft Evinrude on my duckboat (16X48) Crestliner MTVCS. Fully rigged I run about 18.5 mph. Motor runs good but I have a chance at a 1982 35HP Evinrude for $400. Assuming all is well with the motor, what can I expect to see in top...
Hey everyone just a quick note to say thank you for providing this great forum. I used the top secret files to get my new 79 2hp Johnson purring like a kitten. It is going to do double duty on my canoe and on my 16X48 Crestliner as a trolling (kicker) for walleye on the rivers and lakes.
Simple...
Great forum here. I've been lurking for sometime and figured I would join. I have used the Search function in trying to get some info on a part for my 75 Evinrude 25hp (Mod# 25553B, Ser# E0002900). I did see the 73 Evinrude 25 hp starter button thread and may go that route. I am looking for the...