FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got a 15' Henry McKee tri-hull with a center console and a seat at the back, just ahead of the transom. The seat flips up and there is a storage compartment underneath it. There is a bunch of water that collects under this seat, and inbetween the fiberglass floor of the compartment and the...
hi everyone-
This is my first post in this section. Last weekend I bought a 15' Henry O Challenger with a 1988 Suzuki DT75 on it. I took it out on the water for the first time last night, and it ran great. I did notice one issue when I was running it on the muffs after I got back. There...
I picked up a 1986 Merc 2.2HP today for cheap. It started first pull, and compression felt and sounded great. The only problem was that there was no telltale stream. I let it idle for 10 minutes, and the head didn't get hot at all. I read that sometimes the telltale port coming from the...
hi everyone, this is my first post but I have been reading threads on this site for a while. Its been a great resource, so I finally signed up. Im new to boating but not to motors. I recently picked up a '74 Evinrude 4hp LIGHTWIN Model: 4406R
After I got the motor I cleaned the carb...