FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
After a couple years of storage due to jack plate problem on boat I will start using my Johnson 90HP v4 from 90' again. But I would like to have it function perfectly before the prop get wet. Wich rep. manual would you recomend, and wich parts usually have issues on these engines?<br />And how...
Insted of the original rectifier and voltage regulator for these engines, can I use one from a car engine? Or does it need to have any special specifications? It's kind og urgent as The boat is for sale, and I hate to sell any unfinished projects!<br />thanks in advance! :p