FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a problem with my lower unit, I went to replace the Oil in a motor I bought and saw there was no Oil in the lower unit. I filled it with Gear lube and a few 2 days later the Oil was all over the floor thru the seal around the propellar shaft.
So I dropped the lower housing exposing the...
I Purchased this motor last year and saw it run only a minute, this week I tried to start it, I had to clean Oil off the plugs to get it to fire, Is this bcause of the Fuel Mix or a bad Ring?
I then put it in a tank of water past the water intakes and started it up to test the Impeller, I only...
First..total newbie here....
i bought an old Johnson motor Model no. CD-21A, It runs fin in foward but when i shift it in reverse, nothing happens? is this an electric shift unit? iveonly had it in the water once and havent got to play around with it yet.....
I have no manual so I assume...