FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Alright I found that the violent engine stop was from the skirts blowing apart and then jamming the crank up and bending a rod. Anyway. Just order a new case and crank. Now I'm looking to build this thing the way I want. I need some ideas on a top end I want to keep the same carbs for the time...
So I need some help. Buying a new engine for my zxi 1100. Please no one take this personally but I've had nothing but bad experiences with people from New York. Got a Diesel engine from a company there a couple years back and it blew up after 2 months and the company refused to honor there...
So I just bought a 96' Zxi 1100 yesterday for $1,600. Looks great, engine very clean, has 111 psi in all cylinders. Test drove it yesterday had a slight vibration when you first take off but immediately goes away. Ran great on the test drive. Took it up to 65 (on the speedo that is). start...