FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My problem is that if I trim the motor up beyond the lower fine trim ... it does not hold and slips back to the highest point on lower trim. Any idea what would cause this? It does not appear there are any leaks or anything.
It raises the motor all the way up for travel.
Thanks
I am having an issue with just one motor. I must pump the ball until hard in order to start. It will run at low speed or Idle for a minute then die. The balll is soft at this point and must be pumped back up to start. If I give it full throttle ... It takes off runs perfect, after running at...
Sorry about multiple posts ... I can seem to get the right forum DOH!
How should I wire this so I can get a reading from both engines?
Twin 1990 Johnson 70's.
One starter Battery
One Deep Cycle Accessory Batteries
Battery switch OFF-1-BOTH-2
I put a new floor in the boat and now one of the...
How should I wire this so I can get a reading from both engines?
Twin 1990 Johnson 70's.
One starter Battery
One Deep Cycle Accessory Batteries
Battery switch OFF-1-BOTH-2
I put a new floor in the boat and now one of the Voltmeters is not working. I want to understand how it should be wired...