FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Model is a Johnson 35hp 2 stroke J35PL3EEM.
I recently troubleshot through an issue with my engine starting, it would crank but would never fire/turn over.
I tried the below steps:
1. Replace fuel line from tank to engine since it had air coming thru it.
2. Tested for water in fuel which was...
Morning everyone, this is my first crack at posting on this site!
I have a Johnson 2stroke 35hp J35PL3EEM motor and a few weeks back it started and idled normal for 30 seconds, but then stalled (has been running fine for about 2 months now). Ever since then I CANNOT get her started (cranks but...
Hey guys! Hoping you can help. I have a 1999 Johnson 35hp outboard. Recently, the control box has stopped shifting into neutral or reverse and stays in FWD the entire time. (excellent time docking the boat this way...:lol:)
A buddy has told me to replace the control box, but i dont wanna...
Greetings, ive been reading this forum for a while now and figured i need to sign up!
Im new to the boating world and just purchased my first 97' 16' Smokercraft Pro Mag.
I already fixed her all up; rewired dashboard, installed my transducer, VHF radio, Chartplotter (iPhone mounted using...