FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
With all the electronics/lights/downriggers/wash down pumps/etc/etc my 1985 30'sundancer has, I experience frequently voltage drops when more than a few items are running at the same time... Current battery configuration is three batteries, one dedicated to the port motor, and two group 27's...
Hi All, I removed the thermostat from my 1985 Mercruiser 260 (350 GM) and went to reassemble with new gaskets, sleeve, and thermostat of course, except the way it WAS assembled is different than the way my factory service Manual (Service Manual #9 for GM V8 Engines) which dictates the order of...
First, thanks for your time, and second I did use the search function to no avail, lots of near identical questions with answers but still unsure on this process which brings me to my post.
I have a 1985 Mercruiser 260 with Alpha 1 drive (350 chevy) that i need to check the timing on. I am...
So any opinions on what may be happening here?
Understanding its just a photo and an in person inspection is best, what are the chances a good buffing would bring the color back (fix this situation) or could this be a larger issue...
Just looking for thoughts on this, not sure what to think....