FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
forward shifts in about 80% of the time, when it does not i can put it in ntl and then back into fwd fine. I have no reverse at all. have checked manual and linkage is correct. I would be greatfull for some input.
I have an old ski twin that I have recentley fixed up, was running full throttle yesterday and engine cut out. Smoke was comming out around plugs and head gasket area. I took off the head and checked cyl. black soot everywhere but no damage. rubbed oil on cyl. and put everything back together...