FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a 2011 Lowe Suncruiser 20' for a song. eIt has a few electrical issues (no working nav or docking lights), some of the gauge lights are dead. Stereo speakers are goners (they weren't even marine speakers).
I have purchased new nav and running lights and I could install them right now...