FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The boat runs perfect. The only issue that I have is that when the engine is warm and running it will not shift into neutral from forward or reverse. I have to shut the engine off and shift into neutral when I need to disengage the engine or put it in reverse.
Any thoughts? Is this a common...
Gents/Ladies,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am first time boat owner. I did run a marina in the FL panhandle for 4 years I know relatively little about boat repairs. Usually, if someone had an issue they had their mechanic come and work on it...mostly yachts and sport fish types...